HgOavQhk0mFH73KN1nnqlL_kS7c

lite

ip2

stats

Rating for afnoemail.blogspot.com

robo

adbull

CPX24

Total Pageviews

contextweb

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mrs.Angela Lee George (mrs.cynthiamendoz@gmail.com)


  • Next messageNext message
  • Previous messagePrevious message
  • From Mrs. Angela Lee George‏

From:Mrs.Angela Lee George (mrs.cynthiamendoz@gmail.com) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
Sent:Tue 7/09/13 7:33 PM
To:

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
 I am Mrs. Angela Lee George from Alaska usa a dying woman who was diagnosed for
cancer for about 9 years ago, immediately after the  of my husband and
daughter who has left me everything he worked for to fulfill a wish he couldn't
complete when he was alive.

I have been touched by God to use what I inherited from my late husband to the
greater purpose as helping the suffering people. Help mothers with sick
children, so that they do not suffer after their loss. To help single mothers
raising children. Lonely and helpless elderly people.

Relative has squandered my late husband's wealth, rather than allow my relatives
to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. I need a trustworthy person like
you to handle my wish by extending the good work.

More details will be made known to you upon your response

Thank you so very much as i wait to hear from you.


Mrs. Angela Lee George

No comments:

Post a Comment